Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
If you are under the age of 18 and have subscribed to any of the paid content available on our site, you must have your parent’s permission and we will assume you have done so. We do not otherwise knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided Personal Information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and delete such information from our records.
By using this Site and any services provided by this Site (the “Services”), you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Site or use the Services.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the content provided on or through the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such material. No other use is permitted unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by DMAI. You may not, for example, use the Site or any material associated therewith or therefrom to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission;
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access; or
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio, video clips, text, “look and feel”, layout, graphics, messages, files, documents, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by DMAI. The Site as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and its Contents are owned by DMAI or used with permission. DM.AI, the DMAI logo, and all other trademarks and service marks appearing on this Site are property of DMAI or are used with permission of the owner. You agree not to display or use such marks without DMAI’s prior written permission. DMAI disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general informational purposes. We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Requests to use the Contents for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms should be directed to DMAI at the contact information provided above.
From time to time, DMAI may offer the ability for Site users to publish or upload information or comments to the Site. This functionality may be reserved for registered users. DMAI reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Site. DMAI will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole discretion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or these Terms or upon the request of any third party. In DMAI’s sole and absolute discretion DMAI may ban users from publishing on the site, participate in Discussions, block access to and cancel the user’s registration, the only liability for any of which will be DMAI’s refund of any remaining balance of any subscription fee.
You will not post, download, or copy on the Site, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site that:
- Violates any applicable law or regulation;
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- Will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Violates the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others;
- Misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- Is intended to deceive or defraud other users of the Site;
- Is libelous, obscene, profane, inaccurate, sexually suggestive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful;
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is intended to or tends to annoy, threaten, harass, or intimidate any other users of the Site;
- Contains video or images of another person without his or her permission;
- Contains, collects or solicits personal information about a minor; or
- Distributes another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
Other Site users may post information that is protected under copyright laws (whether or not identified as such). You agree that you will not copy, download, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any DMAI or third party proprietary information available on or through the Site.
By posting information or content to any public area of the Site you grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to DMAI and its affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
In the event that a third party provides DMAI with a notification of any alleged intellectual property infringement, DMAI may, in DMAI’s sole and absolute discretion, immediately remove such content, ban users from publishing on the site and cancel the user’s registration, the only liability for any of which will be DMAI’s refund of any remaining balance of any subscription fee.
In addition, in the event of an alleged copyright infringement, DMAI shall act expeditiously in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (17 U.S.C. § 512) and will take steps to have the allegedly infringing material removed or access to such material blocked.
Procedure for Submitting Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA. With respect to copyright infringement, the DMCA requires DMAI to have a designated agent to receive notices of alleged copyright infringement. For any content that you believe infringes your copyright, please send a written notice of alleged copyright infringement to DMAI’s designated agent at the following email address:
Your written notification of alleged copyright infringement should include all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are to be covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works and accompanying URL(s) where such work can be found on the Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit DMAI to locate the material on its server;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DMAI to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Procedure for Submitting Notification of Alleged Intellectual Property Infringement (other than copyright infringement)
If you believe that any content posted using this Site infringes the intellectual property that you own or are licensed to enforce (other than your copyright),
please send a written notification to email@example.com. Include in the email the following information:
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material with particularity to permit DMAI to locate the material on DMAI’s server;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DMAI to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your Privacy Rights
Links to Third Party Websites
DMAI is not responsible for the contents of any website that may be linked on our Site, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DMAI of that website and is provided only for informational purposes. DMAI reserves the right to reject any request for a link to a third-party website and to remove any link for any reason.
DMAI may offer the ability to link to your social media accounts from the Site. This functionality is offered by the respective social media providers and may be subject to additional terms and conditions from those providers.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless DMAI and its business affiliates, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents, from and against any and all damages, claims and actions brought by you or any third party resulting from: (a) your use of or inability to use the Site, (b) the infringement by you of any intellectual property rights of any person or entity, (c) your violation of the Terms, (d) any content or data entered by you, (e) the breach of any warranty or representation made by you in the Terms, or (f) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DMAI DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. DMAI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, OR ERROR-FREE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DMAI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ATTORNEYS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, EVEN IF DMAI HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES.
Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, the Site, or the relationship of the parties, including, but not limited to, alleged violations of state or federal statutory or common law rights or duties (a “Dispute”) shall be solely and exclusively resolved according to the procedures set forth in this paragraph. If we are unable to resolve any Dispute through informal means, either party may initiate binding arbitration of such Dispute. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Dispute has arisen, but in no event shall it be made more than one year from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the controversy, claim or facts forming the basis of the Dispute. The arbitration shall be initiated and conducted according to the American Arbitration Association Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “Arbitration Rules”). The arbitration shall be conducted in Los Angeles, California before a single neutral arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Arbitration Rules. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the arbitrator shall not have the power to award indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages against any party. Arbitration costs and fees shall be determined in accordance with the Arbitration Rules and applicable law. Each party shall be responsible for paying its own attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses, regardless of which party prevails, but a party may recover any or all of its attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses from another party if the arbitrator, applying applicable law, so determines. No Dispute may be arbitrated on a class or representative basis and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator, if any, may be entered for enforcement purposes in any court having jurisdiction thereof. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO PRESENT A DISPUTE IN COURT, RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS OR DISPUTES WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE.
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such a provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or problems with the Site.